1.28.2011
WEEKEND GETAWAY {indian springs}
I thought, today being Friday and all, we could fantasize about a little trip up to wine country for the weekend. Destination? Indian Springs in Calistoga, CA. With an olympic sized mineral pool (which is indeed warm) that we could float in all day. Perhaps a mud bath at some point. A cozy cottage to curl up in at night. And a myriad of restaurants and wineries to entertain us in between. I was lucky enough to spend a few days here for my birthday one year and will be going back at some point - even if just for the day for a spa treatment and to float in the glorious pool...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






beautiful! i still remember our getaway to solange, which was AMAZING. We passed Indian Springs... so maybe next time. :)
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I am sure Solage has Indian Springs beat as far as luxurious factor - but still worth a trip for the pool! come visit!!
ReplyDeleteoo yeah, & lots of fashion magazines and books to read by the pool :) Ah, sunshine sounds so glorious right now!
ReplyDeleteglass-of-fashion.blogspot.com