5.23.2011

RUE meets malibu

Today in my inbox sat the beautiful issue five of RUE magazine.  I have come to love online magazines more and more and this is one of my favorites.  Such inspirational photographs and fun decorating/party ideas abound.  This was one of my favorite spreads from the issue - the malibu home of Teresa Hebert and Peter Koral.  {beautiful photographs by Ryan Hebert}  Check out the rest of this issue here!







Ummm, yeah.  I could most definitely live here.  As much as I like to think that the Bay Area is where it's at, there really is just something unequivocally cool about Southern California - the 'it' factor perhaps.  Be sure to check out the rest of Issue 5!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! I want to be sitting in those chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photo props and puuurty blog!
    <3 Ryan
    http://ryanrenehebert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ryan - of course! Your photographs are beautiful!! Thanks!
    xo
    Lani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails